Subscription - Immediate Start
Subscription Trigger Product - Start Subscription Immediately
Create a Trigger Product to Trigger Subscription Immediately.
1. Navigate to the subscription module. The first few slides are for reference only. Start creating a trigger product on slide 4.
3. Click here to return to the app menu.
4. Go to the inventory module.
5. Click "Products"
6. Click "Products"
7. Click "NEW"
8. Click the "Product Name" field and add a name.
9. Add a sales. In our case we will just put $5.00, but you could add the price of the first period's price. (Be sure to remove the price from the first period on the subscription template to avoid charging your customer double.)
10. Check the "Is Subscription Product" box.
11. Click "Subscription Details" tab
12. Click the "Subscription Template" field and select the subscription template being used.
13. Click here to save.
14. Click here to navigate back to the subscription app.
15. Go to the subscription app
16. Click "Configuration"
17. Click "Subscription Template"
18. Select the template you want.
19. Now you can see that there is a product tab in the template. Click it to see which product will trigger this subscription.
20. In our case we created a virtual product that will trigger this subscription because we didn't want everyone that bought the first product to start the subscription. So, we will need to remove the price from the first product so that the customer only pays for the subscription start. (If your subscription products are unique and not available for sale at the Point of Sale or online you could just set the first product as the trigger product.)
21. Click here to save manually.